Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thursday Night Ramblings

I spent the day doing research by reading weight loss forums, weight loss blogs and let me tell you it is mind blowing how much information and support is out there. The key is deciding what is worth your time and what is really just crap. One bit of information I found was on this blog www.266-twosixtysix.blogspot.com  The lady that writes the blog has lost over 100 lbs. and she made a list of tips that I think make sense and are easy to remember.

H.E.A.L.T.H.Y. L.I.V.E.S.!

Have sustainability.
Enjoy what you are doing.
Avoid deprivation.
Learn to accept your imperfections.
Think about the mental and emotional aspects.
Halt complacency.
Yield to daily activity.

Look ahead.
Inspire commitment.
Validate passing on food.
Eat cleaner.
Stay true to yourself

So tomorrow I will start day thinking "Healthy Lives" and on we go

No comments:

Post a Comment