Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Welcome to Get Thin with Lynn

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog. I felt I needed a place to document my weight loss journey and make myself accountable, so what better way than a blog.

I know many people have weight loss stories, if you are like me, you have probably tried every diet out there with limited success. I was even going to have gastric bypass surgery three years ago, but I chickened out after I went through all of the classes, because the list of possible complications scared me. The problem is, diets don't work, because it is very difficult to change your eating habits. We start out well and eat what we are suppose to, but then real life sneaks in and we revert back to our old habits, at least I do. Then we/I gain it back and then some.

I am trying a new way of approaching my weight issues, it is called Xyngular. I have been using these products for 2 months, and that was during the holidays and traveling, but I still managed to lose 10 lbs. For someone like me, that is amazing! Everyone knows in order to lose weight you have to expend more calories than you take in and I am not a person that feels comfortable going to a gym to work out at this weight, so I am using this product to jump start my weight loss. I am also going to be 52 years old very shortly and it is a heck of a lot harder to lose weight the older you get.

The plan I am following consists of taking Xyng capsules twice a day, having a smoothie for lunch using Lean, and taking Accelerate capsules twice a day. I also sprinkle all of my food with Cheat. I drink 6 8oz glasses of water daily and I don't eat after 7 p.m. I have never felt hungry and I have been craving more fruits and vegetables. I also drink something called Global Blend, also from Xyngular that is full of fruits and anti-oxidants that protect me from all of those free radicals floating around out there. I also use a website www.calorieking.com for a quick reference of calories in the food I eat. If you want to learn more about these products you can check them out at www.xyngular.com/lynnmackie

I am going to post a picture of myself, as soon as my husband comes home from work and takes one for me. Speaking of my husband, he was sneaking my Xyng tablets so I had to order him his own supply and he has lost 12 lbs.

This is really an exciting time for me, because I am going to be the "Thin Lynn" I have always wanted to be! You are never to old to re-define yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment