Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Life's a Beach

I have been busy living life and my blog took a backseat for a bit.
My step daughter's came to visit for my husband's 60th birthday and we went to the beach.

 This is what 60 looks like. 

My diet also took a backseat for three days because we ate out and I did not really choose my meals as well as I could have. It was a conscious choice on my part and I am not upset by my decision. My step daughter's have never been to the deep south before and I wanted them to sample some of the southern delicacies, so we ate out a lot.  Fried green tomatoes and beignets are not diet food to say the least, neither is a Muffaletta sandwich, but I ate them and enjoyed every bite! My husband and I don't eat out very often so I took full advantage of it and I did pay the price on the scale but I am back on track.

Yup, life's a beach sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment